Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How It All began....



















I've been visiting the dominican republic for the 2nd time this year. And i got offered a job to work there at the hotel. They would have paid my housing, my food, and they would give me a salary with all the benefits and health inssurances of course. But i would have had to start right away and not come back, as i did last week. So obviously I didn't accept the job in Punta Cana. As i returned, e-mailes were exachanged between the bosses and they offered me the job again..






I got a phone call yesterday from Sunquest Vacations, offering me a position as a Destination Representative at one of the resorts in MEXICO. I would have to choose from los cabos, cancun, puerto vallarta. The housing would be provided of course, and same concept as Punta cana. Except I have never been to Mexico and don't know a single soul over there. But it was the same thing for me at punta cana, and yet i still managed to make friends in less than a week. So that won't really matter. Im going to read all the paper work of Mexico This evening, as i have an apt with the employer.



So basicly what's the point of all this note..? Well i'd like to say that I am definitly taking one of the jobs...wich means i will be leaving our beautifull country Canada(WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!) in less than 2 months...ahhh there we go...feels so much better now to let it out..Now, who has been to both Mexico & Dom Rep.? Wich is better, why, safer, and etc..let me know...


Dom. Republic?? Mexico??

No comments: